Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello, Dolly!

I've been eyeing Blythe dolls for two years now, itching to get my hands on one. I'm not sure what my fascination is with dolls and dollhouses. I guess I haven't "grown up" all the way. Which is totally okay with me. I have always loved dolls. And why should that change? I might be 30 years old, but does that mean I have to stop liking children's toys?

Well, I finally did it. Two years of wistfully looking at other people's pictures of their dolls. Two years of reading inspiring posts by fellow doll lovers like Danielle Thompson. Two years of watching dolls on ebay. I finally did it. I finally bought this one:

Photobucket
Photobucket


A boyish girl Nicky Lad is visiting the new Science Museum in the park with her friend.
The museum has a rain forest exhibit that has occasional showers here and there!
She is going prepared with her rain coat with hood to take a good look at everything!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christy! great that you finally got a Blythe doll for yourself. I am wishing to get one myself. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fascinated with them too. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete