Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Thailandhandcraft Station Ebay Store

I pretty much used my June allowance to buy miniatures! I found another store on Ebay called Thailandhandcraft Station. You guessed it...it's in Thailand. They had a great price on dinnerware and serving trays, which I desperately need.

Goodies from Thailandhand Crafts 

First of all, can I just say that I'm a sucker for packaging from other countries. I'm not sure what it is, but I love seeing the postage. And, this one was tied up in string. Are you singing the song from A Sound of Music yet?

Goodies from Thailandhand Crafts 

I purchased a set of six serving trays, a set of two cake stands, and a tin of cookies.

Goodies from Thailandhand Crafts 

Goodies from Thailandhand Crafts

I envisioned the trays to be utilized in my bakery for cookies and cupcakes. Here's my serving pieces with some of my Baked Goods Swap items.

The shipping took a little longer, of course, than it would have from a store within the states. But, considering the stuff came from Thailand, the shipping time was not bad at all. The seller was quick to communicate with me. I forgot to mention which tin of cookies I wanted (the listing had nine different choices), and the seller was quick to amend that by emailing me to find out what I wanted. 

I was impressed with the selection and the prices, and will definitely be ordering from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment