Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Manor House Miniatures Ebay Store

I recently purchased some cakes for my miniature bakery from an Ebay store called Manor House Miniatures.

Goodies from Manor House Miniatures (mini cakes) 

Goodies from Manor House Miniatures (mini cakes) 

Goodies from Manor House Miniatures (mini cakes)

The price was fairly reasonable. The three cakes I purchased were on sale. And, the shipping was amazing. I ordered the cakes on a Saturday and received them the following Tuesday even though the estimated shipping date was Thursday. Hey, two days early...I'm not complaining! Everything was packaged well, and there were no broken pieces.

I will definitely order from them again. If you are in need of items for your miniature needs, I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment